Smoky Hill Learning Centers
ADULTS and CURRENT HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS (with your home school districts approval), earn your high school diploma at SMOKY HILL LEARNING CENTER'S Virtual Diploma Program. As an accredited, public school program, we offer an innovative top quality learning experience that will fit your work and family schedules. This is Not a GED program. You will earn an accredited Kansas State Board of Education high school diploma from your sponsoring school.
PROGRAMS THAT MEET YOUR NEEDS:
- 21 credit diplomas available for students over 21 years of age
- Serving your community since 1996
- Learn online wherever you have Internet access
- Flexible scheduling & virtual options available
- Log-in on a Smoky Hill provided Acer Netbook with option to purchase at graduation (for students who qualify).
- Certified teachers available 8am-4pm Monday thru Friday.
- English classes also available.
Smoky Hill Learning Center does not charge tuition. If a full time school aged student requests the use of an Acer Netbook, a $40 per year equipment fee is charged.
STEPS TO YOUR SUCCESS:
- Attend on-site orientation
- School aged students must complete 2 six hour attendance days during first six weeks of enrollment.
- Adults must earn a minimum of 2 credits ( 4 semester courses ) each semester.
- Submit work that is your own and has not been plagiarized (copied) from another source
- Type all offline assignments/projects
Diplomas may be awarded to SCHOOL AGED STUDENTS from any of our member school districts as long as a school official, from your home district, has given Smoky Hill Learning Center written approval to do so.
Diplomas may be awarded to ADULTS from any of our cooperating school districts below:
Abilene (USD 435), Glasco/Miltonvale (USD 334) and Pawnee Heights (USD 496)
830 South Ninth Salina, KS 67401 785-825-0435
OUR LEARNING CENTER IS IN THE SAME BUILDING BUT OUR CLASSROOM AND
OFFICES ARE NOW UPSTAIRS.
PLEASE USE SOUTH ENTRANCE AND GO UP STAIRS.