Smoky Hill Learning Centers
ADULTS and CURRENT HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS (with your home school district's approval): Earn your high school diploma at SMOKY HILL LEARNING CENTER'S Virtual Diploma Program. As an accredited, public school program, we offer an innovative top quality learning experience that will fit your work and family schedules. This is Not a GED program. You will earn an accredited Kansas State Board of Education high school diploma from your sponsoring school.
PROGRAMS THAT MEET YOUR NEEDS:
- 21 credit diplomas available for students older than 21
- Serving your community since 1996
- Learn online wherever you have Internet access
- Flexible scheduling and virtual options available
- Log-in on a Smoky Hill Learning Center-provided Acer netbook with option to purchase at graduation (for students who qualify).
- Certified teachers available 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Smoky Hill Learning Center does not charge tuition. If a full-time, school-age student requests the use of an Acer Netbook, a $40 per year equipment fee is charged.
STEPS TO YOUR SUCCESS:
- Attend on-site orientation
- School-age students must complete two, six-hour attendance days during the first six weeks of enrollment.
- Adults must earn a minimum of two credits (four semester courses) each semester.
- Submit work that is your own and has not been plagiarized (copied) from another source.
- Type all offline assignments and projects
Diplomas may be awarded to SCHOOL-AGE STUDENTS from any of our member school districts as long as a school official from your home district has given Smoky Hill Learning Center written approval to do so.
Diplomas may be awarded to ADULTS from any of our cooperating school districts:
Abilene (USD 435), Glasco/Miltonvale (USD 334) and Pawnee Heights (USD 496)
A member of the Learning Center staff will be in contact with you to complete the enrollment process.
605 E. Crawford St. Salina, KS 67401 785-825-0435
New Location as of August 2018