Search & see what we have available in the library… Search Library
- Click on Search Library
- Click “Log In” and enter your patron barcode and password.
- Type in a work, title or author in the “Search For” box and click “All Words.”
- If you see an item you are interested in click on the title.
- If the item is available that you want or it is out and you would like to receive it when it is returned, click on “Place Hold.”
- If you would like the item for a specific date in the future click on “Place Reservation” and enter the start date and end date. The normal checkout period is four weeks. New items are only available for two weeks.
- Your order is placed. The resources will come to you via one of three methods (your choice, last option depends on staff schedules):
- USD 305 will pick up and deliver on Tuesday and Thursday each week.
- We can mail items to your districts.
- If we are coming to your area we can drop off items at your school office.
Listed below are the subjects of items we have available in the library. These subjects are broad, so if you don’t see a subject you are interested in please don’t hesitate to contact Cassie Edgerton at email@example.com or 785-825-9185 to see if we have something to fit your needs.
- Daggett (Willard)
- Driver’s Education
- Environmental Compliance
- Gender Equity
- Jim Fay
- Language Arts
- Learning Styles
- Lezotte (Larry)
- Sex Education
- Social Science/Social Studies
- Staff Development
- Thinking Skills
- Vocational Education